- Associate Membership (Startup Phase)
This is a FREE corporate membership!
To introduce TCIA and help start it up you are invited to join TCIA as an Associate member. This is open for LOCAL and FOREIGN corporations and organisations. This is a non-voting membership.
- Recognition as an Associate Member
- Right to formally claim "Member of TCIA"
- Right to share company information, and request TCIA for assistance
Within 2020 we will organise the Association and adapt the constitution and setup our working structures.Once this has been completed we will invite you to become a full member or change category.
- Corporate Full membership
Restricted to Thai companies only (51% Thai)
The main representative member must be a registered representative appointed by the company and can have a total of 2 corporate members.
Additional members can be requested.
This membership is a full membership and have a voting right.
January 13, 2020 Published a new event.
December 4, 2018 Published a new event.
- Cannabis Community Newsletter
November 28, 2018 Created a new subscription type.